About the Mid-Valley Collaborative on Homelessness
The Mid-Valley Collaborative on Homelessness (MVCH) envisions a future where housing solutions and homeless services collectively combat and eliminate homelessness with a permanent place to call home.
MVCH coordinates housing and homeless advocacy, policy, services and resources across the cities of Baldwin Park, El Monte and South El Monte through shared governance and networks.
MVCH embraces and values:
- Equitable allocation of homeless resources.
- Community education and advocacy that uplifts the voices of our unhoused neighbors.
- Engaging people experiencing homelessness with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Collaboration, innovation and shared responsibility.
- Integration of regional homeless service systems with local frontline providers to effect and sustain systemic change.